Monday, September 24, 2007

Mulligan

Well, I tried my hand at this blogging business, but I didn't do so well. I guess a blog every 8 months isn't exactly blogging. The way I've got it figured, I made 3 mistakes.
  1. I thought I had to have something mind-blowing to say
  2. I limited the scope of my blog to narrowly
  3. I failed to schedule time to blog
So...I'm going to give this blogging thing another shot. I'll post on things that interest me, with the major emphasis still being the church and how she lives out her mission. But, my posting will not be limited to that. To check my resolve to restart this, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to submit a real post.

2 comments:

LIFe - Matt said...

YEAH!!!

Unknown said...

Billy,

You do have things to say. They dont have to be mind-blowing. Blog to get your thoughts straight.

In addition, schedule some time to think prior.

In addition, make my goal yours. Write every day even if some of it is fluff.